After the success of Clickfunnels, many tried building funnel builders. Some were good and some were not good. Some charged monthly fees while some took just one payment. However, nobody claimed to send the traffic to the funnels. Beast Funnel is claiming that they not only build the converting funnels but also send the free traffic. Let’s see if that is true or they are a scam in this Beast Funnel Review.
What Is Beast Funnel?
Beast funnel is a funnel builder to create landing pages for your offers. You don’t need to pay any monthly charges or hosting fees. It comes with the premium hosting to host all your funnels.
Not only that, but it has also integrated three traffic sources to these funnels. That’s the way you can get the free traffic to your affiliate link.
They also have training on how to get free traffic from FB and paid traffic from google bing and other sources. You can also scrape the traffic from their website and divert it to your affiliate link in one of their upsells.
Sounds cool right? Let’s see what is their business model to make you some money.
How To Make Money With Beast Funnel?
After taking the lifetime membership of beast funnel and assuming that you have an offer to promote, you need to take the following steps.
1. Login & select a funnel template to edit.
2. Edit the template and integrate your offer. Include your push notification script, Many chat script, and autoresponder link for the traffic.
3. Set how many leads you need before the visitor can replace your offer link with his offer link. E.g. 4
4. A visitor can get you 4 signups to your affiliate link and then can replace your affiliate link with his and promote further.
5. He later can promote his link to as many people as he wants for free of charge.
6. You can follow up with the people who signed up using email sequences to sell your current and future products.
In short, you too can promote your affiliate links to as many people as you want but if people you promote your link want to use a free funnel to promote their links then they need to promote your link to the specified number of people in step #3. Then they can promote their links.
People will sign-up for your affiliate link and purchase your product.
Pricing & Upsells
The price for owning the basic Beast Funnel is ~$18. The following are the upsells.
OTO #1 Max Commissions ($37) – The “MAX COMMISSIONS” of the software includes “Done For You” recurring campaigns activated on your Super Funnels – This will allow your clients to get access to 4 high converting recurring offers. They need to sell once and they will get paid monthly.
OTO #2 Done for You SuperFunnels ($197) – Done for you squeeze pages, email sequences, and many chats follow up sequences.
OTO #3 Unlimited Traffic ($197) – “Unlimited Traffic” puts your pixel on our sales pages to siphon traffic from our high traffic pages. Unlimited Traffic training includes more than 4 hours of content, all you ever wanted about google ads, and more.
OTO #4 Compete $1k Daily System ($197) – “Complete $1k System that has everything included to land high ticket sales.
OTO #5 License Rights ($167) – Licence Rights to sell “SUPER FUNNELS” as your own product. Get automatically approved for 100% commissions on all SuperFunnels Products.
The refund policy gives you 30 days 100% money-back guarantee. However, because this product is from the same person who had launched Set & Forget, I am not too hopeful.
I had to raise the dispute with PayPal to get a refund back from set & forget. So, if you are planning to buy this based on the refund policy, I will suggest proceeding with caution.
Good Thing About Beast Funnel
1. You get a few good templates for building your funnel.
2. No monthly fees or hosting fees for your funnels.
3. You can promote any product in any niche using the beast funnel
Not So Good Things About Beast Funnel
1. There is no free traffic. Many chats, push notifications and emails is not really new traffic. Technically that traffic is owned by you and you can use it whenever you want. You don’t need Beast Funnel to use that traffic. It is not fresh traffic from the internet.
2. Unlimited traffic upsell is not really unlimited. They are using the same method as they used in their Set & Forget product. It did not work then and it will not work now.
3. The next step instructions for the new person who joins below you are not very clear. Many people will simply ignore and won’t promote it. This is even more useless if you are using paid traffic to promote your funnels.
4. You cannot do heavy customization to the templates. The structure of the templates pretty much stays intact.
5. If in the future, they decide to stop the hosting then your funnels will be useless.
6. Too many upsells. While that is not a negative point but in my books, it is considered as the exploitation of the buyer’s current buying mindset.
Product: Beast Funnel
Ease of Use: 4 out of 10 (Additional customization not possible)
Does What It Says: 2 out of 10 (Doesn’t really get the traffic)
Training: 6 out of 10
Overall Rating: 4 out of 10
Price: ~$18 one time and OTOs ranging from $37 to $197.
Where To Buy: If you are still interested it is available on Warrior Plus.
I wouldn’t really call it a scam but it does not really have the capability of making money for you. If you want to see the walkthrough and another honest review like this one in video format then go through this video.
My #1 Recommendation
If you are interested in earning $42,879 in the next 30 days by doing absolutely nothing then click on the link below. That is my #1 recommendation to make money online. You will get all that is needed to make with this method.